Friday, July 27, 2007

Excursion to UnderWater World Pattaya

JN told me this morning that the volunteers wanted to bring some of the orphans to UWP this afternoon.

Though I had not started any work at the Orphanage, I agreed to help the volunteers and nannies in bringing the kids around. The kids enjoyed themselves very much, especially at Shark & Ray Tank. They were amazed to see those big fishes. Some of them were scared of the big fishes and wanted the volunteers or nannies to carry them (so as to protect them). Although the kids do not know me beforehand, they have not problems in coming to me...... Some of them wanted me to hold their hands; some of them wanted me to carry them to see the fishes...... And when they were about to leave UWP, one of them even ran to me and clung onto me, wanting me to carry her again before she leaves for the orphanage. They are just so adorable!

1 comment:

samshiki said...

Hi gal,
just read through your entries. Sounds like you are having a swell of a time too. By the way, I am going to learn Thai as well in SG. ;)