Friday, September 21, 2007

My NEW Chinese Name

I changed my last Chinese name to "芫". It's still read as "yuan2".

This is the third time in my life that I had been asked to change my name. But I never take the advice previously. This time, I was told that the number of strokes in my old name was not good for me..... Not good for career, relationships, health and perhaps may have miscarriage..... It was so scary when I heard all these.

I knew that they were not trying to just earn my money and so told me scary things because there was a standard template which they used. They calculated the number of strokes in my Chinese name and then checked to the explanations on the template. Well, since I had decided to check my name, I had to believe in changing it as it turned out to be not so good. It should be time to change for better luck and blessings.

So, please don't call me "Circle" anymore. I am now a Beautiful Purple Flower..... That's what my new name means..... Hee hee.

1 comment:

洪玮祾 said...

Yes, Purple Flower :) :) you'll get the blessings you need i'm sure :) :)